- Led by
- Will Ballantyne
- The Lower Hall, HTB Queen's Gate, SW7 5LP
- 4 weeks
- £20 - includes supper and materials
- Call or Email Us020 7052 0309
- Monday, 10 June 2013: 7.00pm to 9.30pmMonday, 17 June 2013: 7.00pm to 9.30pmMonday, 24 June 2013: 7.00pm to 9.30pmMonday, 1 July 2013: 7.00pm to 9.30pm
The course is intended for people suffering from depression. We will look at what depression is, possible causes, ways to deal with depression, depression and faith and healing prayer.
Week 1 : What is depression?
• What is depression and how does it affect us
• What causes depression
Week 2 : Ways of dealing with depression
•Other ways of dealing with depression
Week 3 : Looking back and looking forward
• A brief history of depression
• What would life look like without depression
• Action plan
Week 4 : Depression and Faith
•How does depression affect our faith?
•Where is God?
•Prayers for healing
Bursaries are available, please contact us and we will be pleased to discuss this option.
Please either phone us on 020 7052 0309 or email us.