How can I give to HTB?
Members of HTB contribute to the life and work of the church in many different ways. Whilst the information below relates to financial giving, other pages on this site explain the variety of ways you can get involved and contribute to HTB’s many ministries.
You can give a one-off or recurring gift to HTB (Charity number 1133793) from this website using our secure server. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one, otherwise just log in.
There are two ways to do this:
- By setting up a standing order with your bank – if you would like details on how to set this up, please contact the Giving Administrator.
- Through your employers payroll giving scheme (this only applies if your employer runs such a scheme – your Human Resources department can provide details on this).
Other ways to give
- A regular offering is taken at all our Sunday services. Please use the giving envelopes provided.
- If you would like to send us a cheque or a giving voucher, please make it payable to Holy Trinity Brompton and send to the Giving Administrator at the address on our website.
- You can give in the form of quoted shares and other securities (which entitles you to tax relief).
To leave a legacy
- If you are considering making a bequest to HTB or have already included a gift to HTB in your will and would like to talk to somebody or require more information, then please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call Sarah Riley on +44 845 644 7544. This information will be treated in confidence and is not binding in any way.
Tax Efficient Giving
- If you pay UK tax (Income or Capital Gains Tax) and would like us to be able to claim back the basic rate tax through the government's gift aid scheme, you will need to fill in, sign and return to us an ongoing Gift Aid declaration if you have not done so already. The benefit to HTB is that it can recover the basic rate of income tax, currently 25p for each pound given at no extra cost to you. (If you pay higher rate tax, you may recover this through your own tax return.)
- For givers who are US tax payers, tax-efficient methods of giving are now available. If you are a US taxpayer, please contact us and we will tell you about them.
If you have any questions on these or other ways of giving, please contact the Giving Administrator on +44 845 644 7544, or write to: Giving Administrator, HTB, Brompton Road, London SW7 1JA
The work of developing Alpha and its related ministries, both in the United Kingdom and throughout the world, is undertaken by HTB's sister charity Alpha International (Charity Number 1086179). If you would like to give to Alpha International (as opposed to the parish church activities of Holy Trinity Brompton) click below.
Each year HTB makes a gift to Alpha International, so if you are a member or regular attender of HTB then your gift to HTB also will support Alpha International.