- Led by
- Bruce Connell and Emma Watkins
- The Lower Hall, HTB Queen's Gate, SW7 5LP
- 4 weeks
- £15 voluntary contribution to help cover costs if you can afford it (if you can't, just answer 'No' when prompted on the booking form)
- Call or Email Us0207 052 0301 (To register on the course, please click the 'BOOK NOW' banner)
- Thursday, 27 February 2014: 7.00pm to 9.30pmThursday, 6 March 2014: 7.00pm to 9.30pmThursday, 13 March 2014: 7.00pm to 9.30pmThursday, 20 March 2014: 7.00pm to 9.30pm
A four week course for anyone interested in learning the essential principles and practice of good money management.
The Money Course is for anyone wanting to explore their relationship with money, who would welcome advice on budgeting, or who may be worried about their financial situation.
The course seeks to give hands-on practical advice, as well as sensitively examine our attitudes to money taking our lead from the down-to-earth wisdom of the Bible (although does not assume any personal faith or knowledge). Supper is included each week.
The course is designed to help guests:
- Explore their attitudes to money
- Look again at first principles
- Get on top of their own finances, especially if struggling
- Create their own budget
- Learn to resist the pressures
- Examine credit & debt
- Take a fresh look at saving
- Learn why giving matters
What some people have said about the course:
‘This course has really helped us address many issues and has been such a huge benefit’
‘Being able to deal with ‘my’ situation in such a non-judgemental setting has been so empowering’
‘This course has been a life-saver’
‘The practical advice given on the money course makes so much sense and is really simple to do – the course has been invaluable’
‘I think everyone benefits from this course, regardless of their financial situation’
Please note: this course is not designed for those with serious debt issues. If this is you, please visit crosslightadvice.org
Like to run your own course? If you'd like to find out more about running a Money Course in your own church, please visit our website themoneycourse.org
Please either phone us on 0207 052 0301 (To register on the course, please click the 'BOOK NOW' banner) or email us.