- Led by
- Lucy Stephenson & Rachel Cooper
- The Hut, HTB Brompton Road, SW7 1JA
- 6 weeks
- £15 (To sign up, click on the 'Book Now' banner)
- Call or Email Us020 7052 0301
- Thursday, 6 March 2014: 7.30pm to 9.30pmThursday, 13 March 2014: 7.30pm to 9.30pmThursday, 20 March 2014: 7.30pm to 9.30pmThursday, 27 March 2014: 7.30pm to 9.30pmThursday, 3 April 2014: 7.30pm to 9.30pmThursday, 10 April 2014: 7.30pm to 9.30pm
- Late registrations still being taken on the door.
For Those Struggling With Eating Disorders
New ID for Eating Disorders is a 6-week course for anyone struggling with Anorexia, Bulimia or Compulsive Eating, with the message that complete freedom is possible. The course provides a safe and private environment where you can find support, stories of freedom, teaching, discussion and prayer.
Each evening includes teaching, discussion, prayer and testimonies from people who are free.
The weekly topics are:
- Week 1: What are Eating Disorders & What is Freedom
- Week 2: Addictions & Identity in Christ
- Week 3: Dealing with Emotional Issues
- Week 4: Depression & Loneliness
- Week 5: Nutrition & the Mind
- Week 6: Moving on
Food is not served on this course. Tea and coffee is available throughout the evenings. We ask guests to be sensitive to others on the course by refraining from eating during the sessions.
Please Note: New ID is a course led by volunteers who are committed to supporting those that struggle with eating disorders as they seek recovery. We are not able to offer specific medical advice or direction.
*If you seek more immediate help, there is another course starting on 6 February at St Luke's Oseney Crescent. For more details, go to www.slkt.org.uk/whats-on/courses/new-id/, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7916 0050.
**To find a New ID course in your area or for more information, please visit: http://newid.org
Please either phone us on 020 7052 0301 or email us.