- Led by
- Nicky and Sila Lee
- HTB Onslow Square (SW7 3NX)
- 5 Weeks
- £30 per person
- Call or Email Us020 7052 0323
- Thursday, 7 November 2013: 7.30pm to 9.45pmThursday, 14 November 2013: 7.30pm to 9.45pmThursday, 21 November 2013: 7.30pm to 9.45pmThursday, 28 November 2013: 7.30pm to 9.45pmThursday, 5 December 2013: 7.30pm to 9.45pm
This course is for any parent with children aged between 11 and 18 years, and for those with younger children who wish to prepare for the teenage years. The course, while based on Christian principles, is relevant and helpful for any parent with or without a Christian faith or church background.
Nicky and Sila Lee have worked with couples and families for over 20 years and speak regularly on parenting. They are co-authors of 'The Marriage Book' and they also lead The Marriage Course, The Marriage Preparation Course and The Parenting Course.
Topics covered include:
• Meeting our teenagers’ needs
• Setting the boundaries
• Building the relationship
• Helping our teenagers make good choices
• Looking to the future
Each evening begins with supper. There is then a talk, followed by an opportunity to discuss issues raised in small groups.
What people have said:
‘I enjoyed listening to others and spending time with other parents [and] having space to think through what I heard.’
‘The most important thing I learnt was finding out that I’m not alone and that communication is paramount.’
Please either phone us on 020 7052 0323 or email us.